Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well Santa stopped at our house last night and left us some great gifts. As crazy as it sounds my husband and I were up before our daughter was! It gave us time to have a cup of coffee and enjoy the silence and truly reflect on what the meaning of today was. After a few minutes I was getting a little antsy and wanted to wake up the child but what crazy mother would do that! So I simply say back and waited and it really wasn't long until the paper was flying and the " oh my goodness" was happening every few minutes.
Today has been an amazing day and regardless of the holiday that you celebrate I hope that in this festive season you have been able to gather with family and enjoy one another.
I have been busy in the kitchen and will be posting several new blogs in the up and coming days. I will also be traveling so there may be a day or two between posts. Just to give you a heads up here is what will be coming your way. I know that some of the recipes might feel seasonal, but with the cold weather they are perfect and can add a little something extra to any meal.
  • Apple Pie Cheesecake ( Ridiculously good it has been made 4 times since Thanksgiving!)
  • Corn Casserole
  • Sugar Cookies with royal icing
  • Green bean wraps
  • Turtle Cheesecake
  • Beef Strudel
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment