Friday, December 16, 2011

Homemade Holiday Gifts


I absolutely love my daughters daycare. Most often I refer to it as her school because I hate the term daycare and also because she learns so much it should just be called school. This past year I have really tested my limits in the kitchen with my baked creation and who best to give these gift's to then her amazing teachers. It has come to a point where they look forward to a holiday or a new creation in the kitchen because they also get in on the action and get goodies. Being that Christmas is right around the corner it was time to create the holiday gift boxes to go to the teachers. They were distributed today and I can't wait until Bree goes back to school to find out how they liked everything.
I am all for homemade gifts because they carry a true love about them that is very much appreciated to those that receive it.
Here is a list of all the things that went into the holiday boxes today, two of the recipes have already been posted and I will be getting through to the other ones in the next couple of days so that maybe you can recreate one of these treats and give to someone that you really appreciate this holiday season.

2011 Holiday boxes:

Royal Icing sugar cookies
Maple Cinnamon Rolls
Peppermint bark
Cranberry almond shortbread
White chocolate sea salt popcorn
Peanut butter chocolate popcorn
Homemade chocolate syrup
Hot chocolate marshmallow cookies

In the next few days I am going to be taking a break from the food to focus on the one thing in my house that has been driving me BANANAS. I haven't had time to really focus on this particular room until now and it is about to get an overhaul of epic proportions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment