Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Busy Bree!!

Today I welcome my new baby into the world! I am happy to announce the Busy-Bree blog has been born. I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog for the last few months, I have a lot going on, a lot of ideas, and sometimes you just need an extra outlet to express yourself. So today as I sat and finished watching The Help (amazing movie if you haven't seen it and even more amazing book if you haven't read it.) I decided why not, thus my little blog was born, so if you are reading this I want to personally say Hi, Welcome, and Thank you, for investing a little bit of your time in reading what I have to say.
Here is a little background on myself so that hopefully when you read this you feel as if you are actually interacting with a person and not just typed text on a page. I am the mother of one beautiful amazing four year old named Aubree, who this blog is affectionately named after. My husband and I call her Bree and she has to be the busiest little girl I know! I have one beef cake of a husband, Cole,  who is in the Army and is creeping up on his 10 year mark. Hopefully if you stick with this blog you will get to be part of our many travels with the military. We have lived overseas in Germany and we are really hoping to make it to Italy next. Now on to me, Brooke! I am a second year nursing student who eats, drinks, and sleeps anything and everything nursing related and food related. As of right now we live in Texas which is where my husband and I are both from so that I can finish school and then home will be where ever the Army puts us.
As for the direction of this blog, I hope it goes in whatever way the wind blows us. Some days will be food, others books and movies, and then others crafts. I want my blog to be diverse so that it is enjoyable to all and if ever there are any ideas you have PLEASE share! Well I feel this introduction might be a little winded but you have to set up a foundation before you can build right? With that being said once again thank you, welcome and happy birthday busy-bree!
This week I will be baking for my daughters teachers at school so expect post on these items and I have started reading The Hunger Games so I will share my feelings on this with out creating a spoiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment