Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Cookies



I know I am a year late on this,hehehe, but I did want to share the Christmas cookies that I made to take to all our family Christmas' this year. This was the first time I have used royal icing because in all honesty it is the first time I have had the time to devote to these cookies. I am really looking forward to Valentines day because I have big plans for some heart shaped royal icing cookies.
If anyone would like a royal icing tutorial I would love to share it just leave me a comment please and I will post another blog with the details.
I honestly am not the drawing art type I am kind of limited to the stick figure but once you start doing these it is easier then it looks and they are SOOOOOO pretty!!



These stars were pretty much made just for Bree and she even wanted them packaged with a red ribbon, but with all those colored sprinkles who wouldn't want one?


No comments:

Post a Comment